:zz: Note of our conversation, as requested

Hi Tuomas--

This is to Memorialize our call tonight.

My request was that for the next version (0.62?) you put in
 an executable cell that outputs the structure, so we can move
 content from gzz to other stuff that's going on.

Congratulations on everything you and the guys are doing!

All best, Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965