Unifying Cell and Stepper objects

Hi,

seems this mail got lost. I was proposing to give Stepper objects in the Java
code the same fields as Cell objects; unfortunately I don't have time to give
the reasons in detail again right now, but basically the point is that Cells
are already optimized for vstream usage, and that we don't gain much by
making Steppers black-box if we don't post-process the bytecode to optimize
it for one kind of Steppers, and that even if we do not make Steppers
black-box that does not mean that we cannot add the post-processing later.

- Benja