Re: [zzdev] bug: GZZ home page unreadable

David Goodger wrote:
In my browser (MS IE 5.1, MacOS 8.6), the GZZ home page
(http://www.nongnu.org/gzz/) is almost unreadable.  It's dark gray text on a
dark blue background.

Hi David,

Thank you for your bug report! This bug has been reported to us once before, but with the closest I can come to your configuration (IE 4.5 on MacOS 9), I'm not able to reproduce. :-( Fortunately, I think after some mediation :) I have spotted the bug: Our CSS code had a syntax error (missing semicolon) and browsers would interpret it differently. Please try again; I hope that this fixes the issue.

Note that the page is horribly out of date. :( I have pressing article deadlines currently, but I will try to remember giving it a general overhaul once I have time. (I'm planning to re-write it in reStructuredText anyway ;-) )

Thank you for your interest,
- Benja