:zz: Sunday work

When else would you work ?-)

I went to Swarthmore College.  Visitors from other schools
 would say, "Hey, they work all the time there!  They work
 on SUNDAYS!"  Not understanding that that was the
 only time we had left over from extracurriculars.

ChrzT

At 04:12 PM 10/11/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Andrew Pam wrote:
>> > Eh?
>> Bek is writing a tutorial, remember?
>
>Hey, it's Sunday, what are we all doing WORKING???
>

>bekj
>
>--
>: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
>: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
>: Discovery is seeing what everybody else has seen, and thinking
>: what nobody else has thought.  -- Szent-Gyorgi

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.11:
"Life really IS an amusement park.  The choices are agonizing, you don't
have enough money, you'll have to leave soon, and mostly you're standing in
line for short rides."  TN98