:zz: New interface: PREPARE FOR EARTHQUAKE

Dear friends:

Let me address you as your captain in the quiet of the dawn.

Soon there will be spectacular happenings, and our cheery
 little company may expand very fast.

As soon as Andrew has the Netscape window output done,
 (and I hope the separate dim.list per window--) we can package
 it to run on PCs and Macs quite easily.

Then, KABOOM.  We will suddenly have thousands of users.

Who will run the Help desk?

YIKES.

It's been nice knowing you.  May we meet again on the other side.

Best, Ted

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.26:
"There's no right or wrong in loving a person.  The love is there,
 and that's that.."
-- Film, "The Horse Whisperer"