Re: Patch (0.54): Use user's preferred editor, if possible

Hmm.

I've applied this to the OO version OK, but it made me think ...

The editor list is Unix-specific.  Almost Linux-specific since it
doesn't use opt or ucb or any of those other directories.

Should we start to differentiate a bit between architectures with,
say, Unix.pm and Windows.pm modules?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/