Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzgzg

 |> what versions of jdk,swing,openxml do you use?
 |
 |See gzigzag/Java/README

yeah, thought i did.
it doesnt tell too much thou. ;)
nevermind.

 |Did you have the right command-line args?

$ java foo.Main bla
i also tried giving an existing zz file from zigzag 0.70 with likewise
nullsuxxess.

 |Try a fresh (the very latest) version - the CVS tree is changing FAST.
 |A bug today might not be there tomorrow. We're looking at making a tarball
 |release soon.

ok, i ll just keep digging.
i got the newest version on my java 2 system, where it wouldn t compile so
i tried the version i got 2 weeks ago on another machine where there
happened to still hangout jikes and jdk 1.1.7 where it did compile but not
run, so i ran the 1.1.7 compüiled classes on the java2 environment via
nfs... its all very entangled .. i ll try and sort that out somehow.

ltr.
--
o#__o¹¹³o³o||² 2048816666¯yii.>xI.>xI³³<. 97233.65555+>->-!!t·t·llx
8029917777t·t·llx 8029917777-<><>