Need more info on CellViews

Hi, AJ --

>> 2.  Color of cursor cell.  How can this be changed by the user?  It's
very
>> difficult to read black text on a dark blue background.  It would be
nice
>> to have *all* those great user-defined interface options back -- font
size,
>> font, etc.

>They never went away.  They just changed place.  Look in the CellViews
>list.

I don't understand the cells attached to CellViews and didn't find any
information in the User's Guide.  Could you tell me specifically how to
change the color on the right cursor cell?

Is there any documentation on how to use these cells -- Black/background,
Font, StandardFlob, etc?

Thanks,
Marlene