Re: [zzdev] Subspaces & ZZ versioning

Hi A-J,

I wrote:
> I predict most selectors will follow the pattern: Select a number of
> cells in some special way. Select all connections between these cells on
> a limited set of dimensions. (We should, though, also allow selecting
> only certain connections.)

Oops, just realized you've defined "subspace" to mean something else...
funny enough, the only kind of "subspace selector" currently working is
what your definition would call the subspace generated by a single cell
with respect to some given dimensions. Anyway, what I meant is, as I
said, a set of cells and a set of connections between these cells.

- Benja