Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] JDK1.1/1.2 compat. problem: cursor keysjjjjj

Hi Tuomas,

> versions (we were working with 0706 for the most part today), I
> wonder if there might be some kind of version compatibility problem
> here?

Shouldn't be.

More likely you're doing something that the program doesn't expect.
Are you manipulating the dimension lists a lot?

Could you please try to isolate problems so that we could fix them?

Yes, we will try to get you as much information on all of these problems as soon as we have time, but right now we are all fully loaded just getting ready for the demo on Wednesday.

Once the demo is over and we have a few hours free we will start sending you detailed bug reports, one by one.

Cheers,

ed harter