Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] JDK1.1/1.2 compat. problem: cursor

Hi, Tuomas --

>I suspect you've managed to move the homecell or system list

I know what the home cell is -- it's blue and green when gzz first fires
up, right?  But what's the system list?  It's possible that Ted moved it,
because he likes to customize his environment, but I've never moved
anything on the left side (action, dimension stuff).  The only thing I do
that could be considered "system" is add dimensions.  Otherwise, I'm just
off in my own demo space making cells and connections.

If moving the home cell or system list  causes a major failure, wouldn't it
be good to make that an impossible operation?

Best,
Marlene