Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] JDK1.1/1.2 compat. problem: cursor keysjjjjj

> I can tell you one extremely odd one right now, though.  We can't key the
> number 9 into the cell number buffer!  It's happened to all three of us,
> using completely different keyboards.

Oops, forgot to put that in. Simply go to the bindings list and
put a similar binding in for "9" as there is for all the other numbers.

> Also, in the process of putting together separate demos, both Ted and I ran
> into the situation where the cell number appearing in the lower left of
> each window would all of a sudden "stick", ie not change when you move to a
> different cell.  A little while after that, it would disappear completely.
> We thought we were being clever by keying in some cell number and keying g,
> because then the cell numbers would come back.  But we later found out that
> the data structure at that point was corrupt and couldn't be reloaded.
> It's very difficult to say what the series of events leading up to the
> "sticking point" are because we were doing all the usual stuff -- new
> cells, linking cells, new dimensions, rotating dimensions, hopping, etc.

The relationship between the homecell and the system list is crucial -
I suspect you've managed to move the homecell or system list so that
they're not hanging together by d.2 any more. That would do it.

	Tuomas