Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Mark-Jason's Question about attributes

Ted Nelson wrote:
> >Solution 2: Make a new `d.sex' dimension.
> >	    Make a `male' cell and a `female' cell
> >	    Link the people cells +d.sexward to either the male or
> >	    female cell, as appropriate.
> >
> >	    But wait---you can't link two different cells to `male'
> >	    in the +d.sex dimension.
> Sure you can!  Just make the "male" cell the negative endcell
>  (headcell).  ("Jump to headcell" is one of those unimplemented
>  items from the original design that haven't even made it to the
>  current wish list.)
> That means you have a chain of males (chain male !-)
>  but that's close to the spirit of ZigZag.

Huh?  -I- don't understand that "headcell" bit, can you explain it in
terms of some of the more basic operations?

Actuallyy ,that's one thing I keep meaning to do - I feel like some
subset of the operations we've defined is a "Basic" set and everything
else can be defined using them.

bekj

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/