Re: Trying to work under NT 4

> I got it to work a week or so ago (I think). Just did the recommended
> changes:
>
> sub SEEK_SET { 2 }

No, SEEK_SET should be 0, not 2.  It will still compile if you get it
wrong, but any feature that tries to use it will be broken.

> and changed the DB_File refs to use SDBM_File instead

This has a drawback: SDBM has a limit of 1024 characters per key; this
means that no zigzag cell will be able to hold more than 1024
characters of data.

DB_File is really a much better choice here.